Lollapalooza security guard Faked Mass Shooting Threat To Leave Work Early, Prosecutors Say

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Whats so important that she had too leave the concert early :dahell:

Because it was hot af and she probably didn’t want to be around a bunch of obnoxious drunk cacs. She 18 with 3 kids so decision making/critical thinking skills aren’t her strong suit

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

concise

Veteran
Daps

hatealot

Superstar
Daps
Phones have IP address?

Yeah. Goto your sim card status, there should be an ip address. I don't know if it changes everytime you jump from cell phone tower or reconnect. Static vs Dynamic
Each device has what they call a Mac address which tracks the actual phone. They can track your phone and then also go back to whoever bought the phone.

ItsPeople

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Goto your sim card status, there should be an ip address. I don't know if it changes everytime you jump from cell phone tower or reconnect. Static vs Dynamic
Each device has what they call a Mac address which tracks the actual phone. They can track your phone and then also go back to whoever bought the phone.
What if it’s a burner paid with cash?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Company should be at fault. But this is America so send the black girl to jail for 3 cumulative life sentences.

Don’t forget to stack numerous felonies on her record so that she’s unemployable by the end of all this.

Maybe the white judge will have some sympathy and patronizer her like she’s some animal on the stand.
Yep there will be no sympathy for this child from the white courts or white posters in black face on this site. They’re about to treat her like she was second in command to Bin Laden. I’m waiting for one of them to say she needs to be water boarded at a Guantánamo Bay:francis: our kids don’t get the excuse of they were just stupid fukking kids like the dirty cacs, they see her as a grown woman.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
LollapaloozaWGN-mug.jpg
Just based off this picture I can tell her brain foggy and she probably had a rough upbringing that makes her afraid of being honest with her feelings, smh