London Breed becomes the first African American Woman Mayor of San Francisco

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I thought London breed was an organization and they were welcoming the new AA female mayor :russ:

Good for her, hopefully she's a good mayor and able to get elected for a full term once this half term is over.
You stay over there in that shyt hole Oakland! :dame:
We don't want your kind over on this side!
:sas2:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Who elected her? Where she received her money from? Who propped her up? I doubt black people chose her. Is she backed by the police union? Where’s her family/man?

Black politicians are all shills and empty suits until you investigate them and the black demographic need to place them in their position. nikkas celebrating cause she got a cute face like that bytch in Bmore and will do nothing for black people and strengthen police.

seems like she'll just be just carry on with the former mayor's plan, ed lee. she is backed by a lot of big wigs in the tech industry which ed lee gave a lot of big tax breaks to.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Who elected her? Where she received her money from? Who propped her up? I doubt black people chose her. Is she backed by the police union? Where’s her family/man?

Black politicians are all shills and empty suits until you investigate them and the black demographic need to place them in their position. nikkas celebrating cause she got a cute face like that bytch in Bmore and will do nothing for black people and strengthen police.
Right. Watch all her policies be about immigration and gay marriage. Use the black vote to get in an abandon them once they put you on