Longshot, need some LL Cool J info - Walking with a Panther

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
His 3rd album, Walking with a Panther, was initially released un-censored/PA version. Sony decided for some reason to stop pressing that version and put out a clean version STILL with the PA label on the front. I am trying to find what Catalog # the un-censored version was....

L.L. Cool J* - Walking With A Panther

61xTxmVIYoL.jpg

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

I remember being 5 when the album came out and hearing this shyt then immediately :stylin:

LL and Run DMC were literally my 1st rap tapes I ever had. Back when they DJ's was beasting on the tables.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
His 3rd album, Walking with a Panther, was initially released un-censored/PA version. Sony decided for some reason to stop pressing that version and put out a clean version STILL with the PA label on the front. I am trying to find what Catalog # the un-censored version was....

L.L. Cool J* - Walking With A Panther

61xTxmVIYoL.jpg

Never understood why they did that..I bought the clean version and was pissed..had to get the explicit version off Discogs

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I remember a lot of hate came with this album. I was 11 when it dropped, and in Texas. NWA and Geto Boys was popping by then....it was a wrap for that type of hop hop in my house