“Look At Me: XXXTentacion” Hulu documentary.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Juice wrld was way more talented

Xxx was overrated…with glimpses of being good

Just because he made different genres of music doesn’t mean that music was good…his emo bag was the best pocket he had

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Two things I saw. His mother abuse by men, probably led to him thinking it's ok to hit women. Similiar to Pac, he predicted his own death. Kept saying he wasn't gonna live and ultimately he didn't.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Man watching this documentary put a whole lot into perspective, especially for people who weren't super fans of XXX. I feel like i got to know his story a little bit. I loved the fact that the documentary didn't hide or shy'd away from his abuse allegations because it's such a big part of his story, it isn't everything but it was a big part of his story when he was alive and played a major role.

That boy had some demons, like many of do. He was just trying to learn and get better and teach his fans which i respect alot. Aside from all of that, even though he did some crazy ass shyt. He was exceptionally talented.

He's just one of those stories: Incredible Talent w/ a dark side.Especially when we talk about hip-hop, dude was super, super talented.