Votes: 36 34.6%

• Total voters

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Being around Pac while writing prolly had them writing to the highest level they could possibly achieve.

Alone, I don't think theyd generate much buzz.

With that said, I always thought their features were dope.

This. Truthfully, Pac could’ve replaced every single one of them with better talent that he was around during the DR days, like Bad Azz. But I get it, he was being loyal to his boys and simply didn’t have infinite time to scout talent and build a group. I’m sure he made the Outlawz work their asses off and it’s common knowledge that when a beat was ready, whoever didn’t have a verse ready wasn’t getting on the record.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Yak and Hussein did there shyt. Hussein has at least outshined Pac on one track. I still wonder why Outlawz got a hell of a following in Europe like the current Onyx?

Fatal did his shyt on usual suspects.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Weren't wack but they hadn't mastered the craft at that point. They were all 15-19 years old or something.

They had a lot to say and they tried to put too many words in syllables in a bar and it didn't always work out. They had a bunch of fire verse tho.

shyt, 2019 standards they are rap gods :pachaha:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They were just fine, It's not as if Pac himself was 2x better than the average Outlaw.