Looking for a good meal replacement powder...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Not necessarily protein powder but a general plant based meal replacement that has all the necessary nutrients to keep me going without cooking or buying shyt.

I was looking at kachava.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I just tried out my first plant based powder called Orgain Organic plant orotein powder pretty good widely available in grocery and online stores I want to try the one that us at Coscto Orgain Organic Plantwith
And Planta Premium from Ambrosia ( Mike Rashid co owner and endorser)

The Orgain I put in a shaker bottle to make it with water it sometimes gets me satisfied in between a meal. But I feel a animal protein powder or some other supplements or snack maybe be better if at all for times in between meals.

I have not found it the Orgain powder enough to replace a meal in my experience so far only in a real pinch.

https://www.costco.com/orgain-organ...-vanilla-bean,-2.7-lbs.product.100393228.html

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The kachava one has maca root in it, loaded with fiber, probiotics and chia seeds.

Now that I'm satisfied in my gym goals over 20 years, I'm thinking about cutting out protein powder for plant based, subbing out creatine for black coffee and eating about 70% vegan.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
nikka :wtf:

2sBA.gif

I mean......well..... shyt

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
The kachava one has maca root in it, loaded with fiber, probiotics and chia seeds.

Now that I'm satisfied in my gym goals over 20 years, I'm thinking about cutting out protein powder for plant based, subbing out creatine for black coffee and eating about 70% vegan.

:dahell:

Son Goku

Daps
The shyt in my preworkout. I'm gonna stop taking that shyt and just drinking coffee before my workouts.

Yeah, creatine =/= preworkout. I've heard people swap coffee for preworkout but not specifically for creatine. The two are not interchangeable.
:skip:

I get that you wanna be supp-free, or at least close to it, but you can get creatine-free pre's or take creatine by itself separate from the pre. The creatine in the pre can't even work fast enough to affect your next workout.
:beli:
It just struck me as weird that someone lifting for 20 years would equate the two. :hubie:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yeah, creatine =/= preworkout. I've heard people swap coffee for preworkout but not specifically for creatine. The two are not interchangeable.
:skip:

I get that you wanna be supp-free, or at least close to it, but you can get creatine-free pre's or take creatine by itself separate from the pre. The creatine in the pre can't even work fast enough to affect your next workout.
:beli:
It just struck me as weird that someone lifting for 20 years would equate the two. :hubie:
All I know is that I'm swole as fukk and can grab you by the scruff of your neck and make you my bytch if you ever insult my intelligence again fool.

Just ask @Krisrunner2049
giphy.webp

Capiche!

Son Goku

Daps
All I know is that I'm swole as fukk and can grab you by the scruff of your neck and make you my bytch if you ever insult my intelligence again fool.

Just ask @Krisrunner2049
giphy.webp

Capiche!

:unimpressed:

It’s only a handful of coli nikkas besides myself with respectable gym games.

You’re not one of them. :francis:

Good luck replacing creatine with coffee though. :mjlol: