Looking for an interviewee (about domestic terrorism) for college class

sneakernoob

Rookie
Daps
Would anyone be interested in being interviewed about their opinion and knowledge of domestic terrorism? (Politically and religiously motivated mass shootings for example - regular mass shootings are not technically terrorism) Around 30 minutes for 30 questions or so. (The first half or so are simple answers)

sneakernoob

Rookie
Daps
It's a paper for Criminology class (Criminal Justice major) that requires interviewing 3 people of varying ages over the course of the semester (to compare answers for the same questions, topic of our choice). Interview would be done over discord (and consent to being voice recorded).

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Pretty sure there are plenty of domestic terrorists around to interview. A guy from :hamster: was indicted/imprisoned for being part of AlQaeda I’ve been told. TLR is a hotbed of extremism mostly white nationalists and incels from what I can tell.

sneakernoob

Rookie
Daps
It seems like I worded the original post wrong. What I meant was for any random civilian who read this and might be interested to speak up. I am not looking for convicted or aspiring domestic terrorists. Classmates are doing their papers on various topics such as human trafficking, domestic violence, serial killers, etc. One of the goals is to compare the answers of two older interviewees with the answers of a younger interviewee and yourself (same questions for all 4 interviews), and gauge the disparity in the answers based on age.