Looks like Court was right, GOW ragnarok wasn't a system seller after all

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can't take PS5 sales seriously until there are enough for everybody who wants one.

I been trying to find a PS5 for a minute and still haven't gotten one. I'm lazy about it, but still.
Lazy means you haven't tried :stop:
I have had multiple emails from sony saying my gamertag is elgible for a PS5. I haven't gamed on sony since PS3 era.
I didn't even know my PSN was still active :mjlol:
:skip:Then those people are dummies
If you look at the most played games, its never exclusives on sony. So there must be a lot more dummies out there than you realize :francis:
Lol if I was a Xbox fan I'd just shut up until starfield releases. Yall got good games but they're just still in development. Hard to beat the games argument when it comes to a game console.
Yall had yo time talking shyt all during the first half 360 vs PS3 era saying shyt like "PS3 has no gamez" then the ps3 got games and a price drop and yall had to shut the fukk up now when the tables are turned yall can't shut the fukk up and be patient and humble.

:dead: Yall will have elder fukkin scrolls VI in 2 or 3 years as a console exclusive your time will come to talk shyt. Right now just is not the time
The problerm with your post and logic is you're basing the quality of a game based on fanboy opinions. Starfield could be great, but what about the gamers who prefer Forza Horizon 5 the best racing game ever created? What about the gamers who prefer Halo infinite, love the Forge, can't get enough of the campaign co-op? Unreal 5 Halo BR is coming next year as well. But if eniough sony stans hate on starfield and it only gets an 85 overall rating?

You can go "Ratchet & Clank got an 86 :gladbron: And then I'm supposed to give 1/2 of a fukk because a bunch of weirdos have opinions?
I'm glad you guys are enjoying your PS4 games. I do believe FPS and Racing games are two bvery popular genres. Xbox has those in spades, sony don't. You can act like it don't matter because you're losing in those categories. Grounded is hugely popular but its not recognized by enough sony stans for you to factor it. But PS4 games... yeah, eat your heart out XBox N3ext gen :laff:
:bryan:

Claim ps5 folks will add random numbers, but then add random numbers breh
It's only random to YOU. Everything I named is well known about except SofT2... and well, I said too much but its ok.
Its not like this post will go viral :lupe: But what is clear is you speak on that yet you didn't speak on the topic. Sony and future games = wishful thinking
You are in no position to talk to xbox gamers asbout GAMES when we have gamepass and we have more games incoming than you do. Prove that wrong or what are we doing here but watchibng you cry about it :win:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's only random to YOU. Everything I named is well known about except SofT2... and well, I said too much but its ok.
Its not like this post will go viral :lupe: But what is clear is you speak on that yet you didn't speak on the topic. Sony and future games = wishful thinking
You are in no position to talk to xbox gamers asbout GAMES when we have gamepass and we have more games incoming than you do. Prove that wrong or what are we doing here but watchibng you cry about it :win:

Quality > Quantity.

And I'm in plenty position to talk about "GAMES". Speaking as a Playstation gamer, I've been well fed the last 10 years or so.

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Quality > Quantity.

And I'm in plenty position to talk about "GAMES". Speaking as a Playstation gamer, I've been well fed the last 10 years or so.
That doesn't make you qualified to speak on TODAY or TOmorrow :stop:

You playing Street Fighter 4 10yrs ago has nothing to do with how good Grounded is?
And if you ate good over the last 10yrs, then wouldn't those "good games" coming to gamepass be a win for those ppl who haven't played those games?
Wouldn't everything xbox be new to you?

We've played everying you played minus a handful of titles. I wouldn't play Death Stranding if it was on xbox. And yall didn't care abvout the motorcycle game that was similar somewhat but not really. Uncharted is hype to you guys, yall don't give Uncharted the respected it once deserved.. Yes, once deserved. Its like yall love these movie style games and you act like "GAMES" are not QUALITY unless they are that.

I argue you're not trying to make GAMES anymore, you're just trying to fill in a routine that has ultimately grown stale. You act like you can't wait for the next version of the same things. Ok. Cool. Did you know theres all other types of games and maybe you should recognize that. And Not ONLY WHEN ITS NINTENDO :snoop:

Like, you have to reazlize you really hope for xbox games to fail. I don't really think GOW is a bad game. I did pass on the series from jump because the sex mini games was a gimmick to get young horny kids to play the game. I was getting real p*ssy since back then so :manny:
But I will enjoy the last 2 GOW games and Uncharted 4+DLC and Spiderman 1/2/morales and Horizon 1/2 once I go back to playstation.
The PSN+ shyt will be invaluable to me. And I'll pay a fraction of the cost yall did. And it'll run better on the PS5pro which is what I'll likely get.

So Xbots win again :umad:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Aight lets break this down. @PS5 style.

You playing Street Fighter 4 10yrs ago has nothing to do with how good Grounded is?

No.

And if you ate good over the last 10yrs, then wouldn't those "good games" coming to gamepass be a win for those ppl who haven't played those games?
Wouldn't everything xbox be new to you?

No. I have a XBox One.

We've played everying you played minus a handful of titles. I wouldn't play Death Stranding if it was on xbox. And yall didn't care abvout the motorcycle game that was similar somewhat but not really. Uncharted is hype to you guys, yall don't give Uncharted the respected it once deserved.. Yes, once deserved. Its like yall love these movie style games and you act like "GAMES" are not QUALITY unless they are that.

:mjlol:

I argue you're not trying to make GAMES anymore, you're just trying to fill in a routine that has ultimately grown stale. You act like you can't wait for the next version of thsame things. Ok. Cool. Did you know theres all other types of games and maybe you should recognize that. And Not ONLY WHEN ITS NINTENDO :snoop:

Like, you have to reazlize you really hope for xbox games to fail. I don't really think GOW is a bad game. I did pass on the series from jump because the sex mini games was a gimmick to get young horny kids to play the game. I was getting real p*ssy since back then so :manny:
But I will enjoy the last 2 GOW games and Uncharted 4+DLC and Spiderman 1/2/morales and Horizon 1/2 once I go back to playstation.
The PSN+ shyt will be invaluable to me. And I'll pay a fraction of the cost yall did. And it'll run better on the PS5pro which is what I'll likely get.

So Xbots win again :umad:

giphy.gif

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Aint no way you played this game and are worried about if it sold systems. You bought it as research to support a Courtdog agenda thats crazy :lolbron: