Looks like this is the last gen for physical game media

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know why people are happy about them going 100% digital. This a $$$ move, and we the ones getting got. (No more getting games for $5 bucks cause stores trying to get rid of their inventory)

Because a lot of people don’t buy physical games anymore, anyway as the OP states. People aren’t happy but the writings on the wall, i think most people are indifferent.

Gamepass, quick resume, PS Plus, Nintendo Switch online, games not having data on disc, etc. more and more incentives pile up for people to leave physical behind, and thats on top of just sheer convenience of not going to the store or ordering online.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If they decide you have done something ban worthy, they can take all of that away from you.

This goes for any business that sells digital goods you can't permanently download to use offline.

That just means you can’t play online. You can still play your games offline.

If you get banned from PSN your physical games would be under the same circumstance.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm way beyond the age of collecting physical media in my crib. Bring on the full digital -- the only cartridge I have for my Switch is the first game I bought, Zelda. When I get a PS5, same thing. I'm ready.