Lori Harvey tells women how to lose weight. Women get mad. (Subtle Lori Harvey is fine thread)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
High-key women hate women
I don't know what "high-key women" means and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

Afraid-To-Ask-Andy.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I’m 5’4” 120 and eat about 2000 calories per day. But I do intermittent fasting so I eat from 12 pm - 8 pm. If I eat after 8 I push back how early I eat the next day.

I also work out 4/5 days per week (strength training, Pilates, aerobics).

Most black women I know go nuts when I tell them my diet/workout habits but they congratulate me for my discipline. They just say it isn’t for them.

I imagine the women I know are more receptive because I am a regular woman with a regular husband. But if I did “all that” for a baller they would think less of me. Like I was only doing it “for him.”

I think a lot of women do not like the idea of a woman training herself (diet, exercise, attitude) to keep a man. They think the woman is shrinking herself or desperate. In reality it just makes good sense.

Lori Harvey’s life is 10x easier than the average woman because she is attractive. She knows this so she tells them how she keeps herself attractive and they don’t wanna hear it because they would rather hustle backwards working until they die.
Which is why most black women are :flabbynsick:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I’m 5’4” 120 and eat about 2000 calories per day. But I do intermittent fasting so I eat from 12 pm - 8 pm. If I eat after 8 I push back how early I eat the next day.

I also work out 4/5 days per week (strength training, Pilates, aerobics).

Most black women I know go nuts when I tell them my diet/workout habits but they congratulate me for my discipline. They just say it isn’t for them.

I imagine the women I know are more receptive because I am a regular woman with a regular husband. But if I did “all that” for a baller they would think less of me. Like I was only doing it “for him.”

I think a lot of women do not like the idea of a woman training herself (diet, exercise, attitude) to keep a man. They think the woman is shrinking herself or desperate. In reality it just makes good sense.

Lori Harvey’s life is 10x easier than the average woman because she is attractive. She knows this so she tells them how she keeps herself attractive and they don’t wanna hear it because they would rather hustle backwards working until they die.
:leostare: …sounds like pandering at this point..

You mentioned that Lori Harvey’s life is easier because she is attractive, but follow that up with average women would rather work until they die. :dwillhuh: The math ain’t mathing sis. Do those “average women” you speak of, have another option?

Are you implying that the average woman wouldn’t have to work until they die if they had the discipline to follow a specific food and workout lifestyle?

Quick question, do you work? Do you have children? In my opinion, the answer to these change the weight of your words.

This is a society where wealth, or lack there of; is the number one environmental determinant of health.

But laziness and will power is the problem. :hubie:

Last edited: