Nullzilla02.png

:russ: :picard:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Iverson_64

All Star
Daps
This is spot on

There has been a recent movement of black folks leaving mainstream religion in exchange for spirituality, especially African spirituality.

Black people are now realizing how colonizers used the “slave bible” to instill fear and meekness into them. Acknowledging the fact that the KKK used “edited scriptures” to justify black genocide.

We can factor that the black church is responsible for creating order, discipline and structure in the black household. We can also factor how the black church breaded artistic talent such as the late Whitney Houston.

YouTube channels like the Real Merkabah has made black folks question the importance and purpose of religion. The more research you do, you’ll notice most of these organized religious practices take pieces from Ancient Kemetic (Egypt) ancient texts.

The Black Church as a whole just needs to get back to being a beacon of light to the Black community as opposed to a glorified country club full of judgmental hypocrites. I used to work part-time for a Non-Profit and it blew my mind to know that the non-profit I worked for did far more to help Black families feed their households, Black ex-convicts find jobs/employment, homeless Black men find shelter/food, etc. than the vast majority of churches I've been in.

Of course, there's churches out there doing awesome ministry and those aren't the churches I'm speaking of. I'm more so speaking on those churches that are basically modern day Pharisees who spend more time on programs/events and judging others than trying to make a difference on people around them.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

jclifegv.jpg

Annunciation of the Theotokos​

The Gospel According to Luke 1:24-38​

In those days, Elizabeth the wife of Zacharias conceived and for five months she hid herself, saying, "Thus the Lord had done to me in the days when he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men." In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. And he came to her and said, "Hail, O favored one, the Lord is with you! Blessed are you among women!" But she was greatly troubled at the saying, and considered in her mind what sort of greeting this might be. And the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there will be no end." And Mary said to the angel, "How shall this be, since I have no husband?" And the angel said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God.

And behold, your kinswoman Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son; and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren. For with God nothing will be impossible." And Mary said, "Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE
@MMS

let me just add that at least you take the questions on.

JW's dodge them, as they have been trained to.

which is why they are in a mind control cult.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
are you a JW breh?

you are ok in other areas in this site and my comments were directed at JWs so I am gonna ignore all of that.
I am not a JW but I've known atleast one

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Well, once the collapse begins, don't blame God. Americans decided to push him out and replace it with a demonic free-for all society and we know what comes with that.