Losing your wallet

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
its like losing your best friend. lost my wallet twice in my life so now i just carry my ID in there and some loot. Last time i lost my wallet, someone pumped $100 worth of gas and when i told the bank bout the shyt they did nothing about it. i paid the $100, cancelled my account with chase, and i now keep my money in a safe. fukk banks.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Lost mine once my whole life after stumbling out of a cab, drunk as shyt.

Woke up the next morning in a panic, cancelled all of my cards ASAP, had my driving licence, money, everything in there.

Spent the whole day miserable as fukk, until around 4pm, I get a Facebook private message from some guy asking if I'd lost my wallet and to describe it to him.

Met with him half an hour later, he handed it over with EVERYTHING still in that motherfukker.

I bought that little Australian bruh a bottle of Jack :win:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I only lost mine once, it was at a comedy show at UMES.

I was looking in my pockets like oh fukk afterwards. Where's my wallet. My mans knew the school DJ so he let us in to look for it. No luck. I did find my Chapstick though but I left it :huhldup:

So I'm like fukk it. I didn't have any credit cards. Only like 40 bucks and some insurance cards. A ATM card too.

Next semester I get a message on FB from a dude who work in thy building who said they found my wallet and that I could come pick it up.

I ran over there and got it.

Everything still in there :ahh:

Spent all 40 bucks on weed to celebrate :smugfavre: