'Lost in Space 3‘ | Netflix | Final Season | December 2021 | **OUT NOW**

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Show is slept on. Rewatched season 2. I’m about 6 episode in season 3 and I’m loving the show. Another great season. Love the characters. Will looking like a white Manute Bol lol. Hoping for a good ending.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The CGI for Season 3 was amazing
Kudos to Netflix for not going cheap on it
Great final season, I wouldn't mind a spinoff with just Robot and Will but I'm guessing this shyt cost too much for what they get in return since they dropped this without much fanfare

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
9/10 would have been 10/10 but

Penny's relationship drama/character development was :russell::shaq2:and might have been the weakest part of the entire show

Penny might be the one character in this that just...didn't work for me Lacey Chabert killed it so hard in the 1998 movie this new one just
seems completely bland and uninteresting in comparison I'd even take the 1960s Penny over her

Other than that it was pretty much flawless good to see the homie from Grimm playing shorties long lost pops he's mad underrated as an actor

Daps
Just finished binging all 3 seasons…I thought it was a good show…it did drag at times but overall for a “kiddy” type show it kept me entertained