Lost my phone, went to Walmart to get a cheap burner, found lost phone, broke new one before I could return it smh

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Lost my main phone. Got a cheap $50 moto g pure from AT&T at Walmart. Find my old phone they same day. Minutes after finding it I drop this one(no case cause I'm returning it and odds I drop it is slim) but on the back side. Gladly not the front(my old phone had glass /behind the plastic back so dropping that one on the back would have cracked it but unlike an iPhone where when it cracks you feel it, this has plastic in front so you can only see and not feel said crack)? Anyways today I'm gonna return it cause I forgot the box yesterday and as I'm thinking damn I'm glad it ain't drop on the front it drops again seconds later :snoop: I went vegan and no more stress(id get stressed almost every day, just thinking about work could make me throw my phone at all like the last time I got stressed was months ago so for the first time well my last phone i got high as shyt and idk what happened but that one comes on but you need a flashlight just to see the screen and even then it's dim as hell and that's at the RIGHT angle so my second phone I can remember that broke on some dumb shyt. Phone was only $50 but still now I gotta order a replace screen and replace it before I take it back