Lowkey, was Goku vs Vegeta (saiyan saga) better than the Frieza fight?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Low key though... Goku was struggling to match Vegeta throughout the whole fight, and pushed himself way past his limits the entire time. It wasn't a one-sided curbstomp, you just had two GOATs trading blows, with no telling who was going to actually come out with the win when the dust settled.
That Gallick Gun vs. Kamehameha :wow:

Now don't get me wrong, Goku going Super Saiyan is objectively the top 1 DBZ moment for sure... but the rest of that fight went on way too long IMO.
But Goku vs Vegeta might have had the GOAT desperation... Goku couldn't even fight anymore past a certain point and actually NEEDED Gohan, Krillin, and especially Yajirobe to come in the clutch near the end.

What is your personal greatest dragonball/z fight of all time?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
No because once coli went ssj Frieza had that asswhooping coming for the longest

and he was getting his ass best, and even after that steroid body power up he went right back to getting fukked up

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what....I might have to say yeah.

Purely because Krillin, Gohan and freaking Yajirobe played a key role in Vegeta's defeat. it wasn't just Goku using his brand new power to defeat the big bad. It was one of the best displays of teamwork in the entire series.

It doesn't match the stakes of Freiza of course but as a fight I find it more enjoyable.

Daps
Hell nah. :gucci:

Breh, in the namek saga all thr gems we got

Gohan getting the hell beat out of him by Recoome

Vegeta getting the hell beat out of him by Recoome

Goku one punching Recoome

Vegeta saving goku from the Ginyu force

The Freeza and Vegeta fight

The goku and freeza fight

Goku turning super saiyan

Vegeta being brought back from the dead

Now u done got a nikka reminiscing :banderas: