Lunatic vegas woman sets dinner date's home on fire because he was "broke and dusty"

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
tenor.gif

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Watched about a min.

Sounds like fiend drama.

Why do I think they're fiends? She looks how she looks. A nikka agreed to take her out looking how she looks. The nikka only had $5 but he didn't have the better judgement to make up an excuse and cancel. Bet he showed up in way too big pants with no belt and a stained polo.

Them addict couples be with the shenanigans.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Watched about a min.

Sounds like fiend drama.

Why do I think they're fiends? She looks how she looks. A nikka agreed to take her out looking how she looks. The nikka only had $5 but he didn't have the better judgement to make up an excuse and cancel. Bet he showed up in way too big pants with no belt and a stained polo.

One look at her, agreed... /thread

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Watched about a min.

Sounds like fiend drama.

Definitely fiends.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Watched about a min.

Sounds like fiend drama.

Open and shut case.