Lupe Fiasco is Going to be Teaching a Class at MIT

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I disagree. I have some nice watches. I couldn't tell you anything about them. What I do know is that he said Ferraris were trash because of the maintenance and him having reliability issues. They're race cars not Toyota Camrys. The world of motorsports is full of wannabes and know it alls. Everybody has their preferences no doubt but to his reasoning for Ferrari being trash made zero sense. They're doing pretty damn well this season in F1....

If he's talking bout older Ferraris (70s to 2000's) than he's actually correct. This is actually how the Z and the NSX came to prominence

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
If he's talking bout older Ferraris (70s to 2000's) than he's actually correct. This is actually how the Z and the NSX came to prominence

He didn't specify models. He just trashed the brand/legacy as a whole. His reasoning behind it was because of maintenance and reliability.
All I was pointing out was I disagree with his "Logic" ; It just gives a glimpse to his thought process. People's reasoning abilities are telling.
Just like dude @skylark ; He's the type who assumes that if you have something; you're an expert on something or a master of the craft. Everyone who ever owned Ferraris are master mechanics with F1 level driving abilities.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
He didn't specify models. He just trashed the brand/legacy as a whole. His reasoning behind it was because of maintenance and reliability.
All I was pointing out was I disagree with his "Logic" ; It just gives a glimpse to his thought process. People's reasoning abilities are telling.
Just like dude @skylark ; He's the type who assumes that if you have something; you're an expert on something or a master of the craft. Everyone who ever owned Ferraris are master mechanics with F1 level driving abilities.

Ahh okay. I was just giving context to what he might be talking bout :smile:. Have a good day

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
So because you have nice watches you know nothing about Lupe shouldn’t know anything about the cars in his collection and garage? 🤦🏾‍♂️ Especially the older models. He’s talked about buying and selling older Ferraris a lot

You got it bro.

So he's the type to continue purchasing "trash" product again and again? And then Flip it to the next sucker? Whatever's clever lol

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Good for Lupe. Having been on MIT and Harvard's campus looking at grad school it would be a good exchange and release mentally for those fellow students.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Syllabus isn’t built yet but I’m thinking its fruit to be had in looking at neuromorphic computation through the lens of Rap as a lossless data compression model with a dash of energy efficiency via refining Landauer’s principle applied to cytoarchitectonics,”
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: