Madam Tussaud's unveil Nicki Minaj figure on all fours, Azealia Banks voices disapproval

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looks indecisive...

That's what I noticed.

:russ:

"Should I... ummm... am I allowed to... am I racist if I do this?"

giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Create an image of being a hypersexual jezebel and complain when you're depicted as such, brehettes...:heh:
Yep...

Also, you know how certain people are as it relates to black folks so maybe think about these things and protect yourself if you care about how you are portrayed. Whatever.

Act like Nikki Minaj isn't just another dime a dozen artists who won't be remembered much 10 years from now and doesn't sell her sex image heavily.

Who cares.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Funny thing, I was just at the Madame Tousseau's in Vegas earlier this week and saw the Nicki Minaj replica on all fours. I didn't even take a picture of it. Out of all the women in the spot, her replica was by far the most vulgar. And there was plenty other replicas of women with "hoeish" public images.

I don't know if these celebrities have to approve their image for this place. If they do, then Minaj played herself right into the "Negro Over-sexed Whore" bag with this replica that will be on display well after her career is over.

Banks has a point on this one.

Peace

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK

Not even the average popstar thot like Britney or Madonna would put a basketball hoop around their body parts and let disc jockeys play shoot around like she's a powerless whore during a radio interview.

For as long as we've known her, she's portrayed herself as nothing more than a sex object. Stop playing faux-victim, feminists. Pick better heroes.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THEY curated Nicki into a Taiwanese Blowup-Sex object:heh:

...will this be thee Wake-Up Call for the Soulless Barbie:mjpls:

Stay Tuned Folks:duck:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are really in here taking up the mantle not only for a woman who sells herself in this manner, but who also revels in it? After she disrespected Malcolm X and calls other women nappy-headed bytches?

But isn't it all entertainment? :ohhh: