Made Some Cat In A CRX BreakDown For Driving Demonically

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im driving to work on the main streets and theres some CRX in the right lane. Im in the middle late. We go through a light. A bus stops in the right lane where the crx is. He takes to long to get into the middle lane so drive past him. He has to stop and then merge back into the middle lane when he is able.

I continue driving and get into the right lane. As im about to go back into the middle lane because of someone stopping in front of me, this clown comes flying out of nowhere with his ghetto exhaust like BBBBBBBBBzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I had to quickly move the wheel back into the right so i could let him cross 2 lanes to cut someone off and go into the left hand lane. He almost hit the back corner of my car with this maneuver. He drives manically into a turning lane on the left and i figure hes out of my life. I turn into the middle lane

Im unphased. I figure, maybe hes in a hurry and continue bumping Kendrick Lamar, still in the middle lane. I look i my rearview, this clown is coming back to drive along the side of me. I guess he wants to, race? or face fight me. Im in a 08 Acura TL. Not the fastest car but he has no chance. I get irritated and decide to destroy him

I let him drive long side of me, then i push the gas and blow past him. I hear his cars chewing on gears and he starts trying to keep up. I take my foot off the gas and let him catch up, right as he does, i hit the brakes a little. He hits his brakes too, then i speed up again and leave him, again. He tries to emulate my maneuver and i hear his car struggling like :comeon:. I look in my rearview after 5 seconds and this cat in the left lane with his emergency lights on holding up traffic, turning slowly to get on the side of the road.

:skip: i thought.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
It's usually the goofy faux-tuner car guys that try to show off & drive reckless, he probably had the stock 90hp single cam.

but I see you live in LA :skip: you know the deal

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I remember those days. Being young tryin to show everyone you can maneuver but i have a feeling he really wanted to face fight me more then anything else. Instead i made him fight with his mechanic over the price of fixing that piece of shyt :skip:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
bullshyt the orignal mowgli drives a crx he would never speak about it demonically? :aicmon: