Make Racism Great Again: TN Congressional Candidate Puts Racist Billboard:"Make America White Again"

Daps

A candidate for Congress is under fire for a campaign sign highlighting his hope of making “America White Again.” The sign, which appeared over Highway 411 near Benton, Tenn., was placed there by independent candidate, Rick Tyler, who is currently running for Tennessee's 3rd congressional district seat, WRCB-TV reported. While the sign may seem racist, Tyler told the news station it wasn't meant to be. He says the sign is a call to take America back to the "1960s, Ozzie and Harriet, Leave it to Beaver time, when there were no break-ins, no violent crime, no mass immigration."

Welcome to tha Trump era of politics where its back to good ole blatant racism of the 60's- none of that code talk of the last 40 years...:mjpls:

Dont know about my coli brehs, but I prefer my racists right out in the open. SO I know who to avoid, and who to screw over when I get the chance...:ufdup:

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
blas r playin da race card as yousual. dere is nuthin raciss about dat. whut about barah obomma meetin wit da bla libes madder thugs?

• Dap
Reactions: TIK

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:francis: think there was a # on twitter recently with the same shyt... Tariq call this shyt out about how they are not even hiding it anymore