Make up is the devil episode 8337737

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This woman at my local Wal Mart started being real friendly everytime I came in.

It was during the pandemic so I had only seen her with a mask on for months. Had potential, but I have got caught in that trap with another butter face queen earlier on in the pandemic. I smashed the first one - coworker - but it didn't give me that energetic feeling I expect from new puzzy. In fact I walked away feeling a little down. So now I am more cautious about puzzy for the sake of puzzy. Cause if it's not going to give me that "walking on sunshine" feeling the next day, is it worth the effort?

Okay SOHH boom. Wal Mart lady sheds the mask eventually and wouldn't you know. I wasn't impressed. Plus I could tell she was maybe a decade older than me (me = late 40s).

For some reason after I fell back, she starts being really flirty with my 75YO uncle who rides the scooter around the store.

She will show him pics of her every once in a while.

AND THE PICS ARE NICE.

Like. Is that the same person?

Being nosy I would look over his shoulder at cell phone pics a couple times

Today she had some glamor shots type pics in a cardboard envelope. Why she brought them to work? Seemed weird but I can't front. Based on the pics I became interested.

But then I look at her right in front of me and I wasnt impressed.

Could it be a thing like at work she looks like somebody's grandma with a pink wig on, but if we go dancing she will show up looking like the pics?

Confused.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…after I fell back, she starts being really flirty with my 75YO uncle…

either fukk her or have nothing to do with her but please don’t take this trifling ho out dancing lol

*edit*

nvm…seen you’re in your late 40s and you think she’s in her late 50s…her flirting with someone your uncle’s age don’t seem that bad but still tho…for her to pivot that quickly still tells me she’s just a fukk if you choose to mess with her