Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i was gonna show u when i read this comment but ran out of time. the games are obviously done today but look at these because its an everyday thing and u can be ready for tomorrow.

after u click on each, scroll down to the columns under the title ''move-by-move consensus history''

St. Louis Cardinals vs. Oakland Athletics – Pregame.com Odds - Apr 17, 2024 (select bet type, sides, see Athletics column)

Chicago Cubs vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – Pregame.com Odds - Apr 17, 2024 (bet type, totals, see under column)

Washington Nationals vs. LA Dodgers – Pregame.com Odds - Apr 17, 2024 (bet type, sides & ML, see Nationals columns)

LA Angels vs. Tampa Bay Rays – Pregame.com Odds - Apr 17, 2024 (bet type, totals, see the over column)

all of these hit. my biggest bets of the day time was oakland +1.5 parlayed with dbacks under 11 +130 and a single of dbacks under 9. but then when i saw the late one for the tampa over i did another on that for a :banderas:day.

finding the right numbers is easy. for example on Oakland - 26% of the bets got 70% of the cash. on the dbacks under 26% of the bets had 76% cash and it was really done with 1 bet. similar activity on that tampa one, a huge bet followed by a $10k bet.

so thats what those look like, and those are the ones u should move on.

for u and anyone else serious about building up, or obsessed with winning (or winning back)

:salute:

:ohhh:So this kinda like how we did college bball. See if there is a a lot of cash on a small amount of bets for sides or totals.

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
IMG-2996.jpg
IMG-2995.jpg

Didn’t think batum would ball like he did