MALE FAN ATTEMPTS TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT WWE’S SASHA BANKS DURING MATCH, SHE PLANS TO SUE

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This “lawsuit” will end up looking just like her wrestling...

PastelAcclaimedGalapagosdove-size_restricted.gif

:mjlol:
Asuka!!!
:whew:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who has been groped by men in the past, I never thought it was cool and if I was the violent type, I would have smacked them for it.

Some of you are reminiscing about inappropriately touching women in a sexual manner. Probably thinking it was ok because you didn’t get in trouble for but, in reality, I’m sure those women, like me, never liked it.

Good thing you can’t get away with it anymore.

Last edited:
Daps
As someone who has been groped by men in the past, I never thought it was cool and if I was the violent type, I would have smacked them for it.

Some of are reminiscing about inappropriately touching women in a sexual manner. Probably thinking it was ok because you didn’t get in trouble for but, in reality, I’m sure those women, like me, never liked it.

Good thing you can’t get away with it anymore.

Sorry to hear that chelsea

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
i used to grope in high school but like, i aint no rapist. i mean, yeah the bytches gave me a disgusted face and would threaten me with their brothers and all that but hey. i was young. horny.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
need we revisit the old white guy that damn near put his whole fist in that nba player's ass?:dame:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That wasn't shyt

Rocky Maivia almost got fisted by some crazy old man fighting in the the bleachers at a house show in 97'
Rocky and Savio Vega beat the hell outta him for a good min before coming back to the ring
After that Rocky wore tight black trunks over his baggy blue trunks to prevent easy access

:scust:Yoo that's crazy

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
White dude was in the wrong whether he touched her or not. She should be able to perform with out some incel trying to grope her.