Man, ESPN talk shows are STRUGGLING out here

93 til

Superstar
Daps
This would be a perfect time for sports channels to start showing sports history documentaries and shows
If they were smart they would do this

30 for 30
Wide World of Sports
SportsCentury
ESPN Classic
E:60
A Football Life
Championship documentaries
Top 5 Reasons you can't Blame
Hardwood Classics

This. That's why it's fukk ESPN. NFL Network and NBA TV been feeding people access to the online content for free while posting classic games on YouTube daily. Nah ESPN still wants you to either pay for their shyt or tune in for ratings. I'm glad they struggling.

I've been looking for someone to post that Chiefs-Rams MNF for years and this whole time ESPN been holding on to it. Now they wanted to air it on their network on Monday to give them ratings. From a business standpoint I get it, but like I said NFL Network and NBA TV been posting classic games daily on YT free of charge so the fans get something to watch in the midst of this madness. Same with the NCAA posting games from previous March Maddness. ESPN doesn't even have the decency to make plus free. They got literally years worth of content that they holding on to to force people to pay. While all these other companies are looking out for their audiences, ESPN being greedy. Only good thing they've done is move the MJ/Bulls doc up to this month

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
All these sports networks topics today looks like The Coliseum topics

The only difference is that it's televised and debated by "experts"

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: