Man Humbles A Room Full Of Women

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don’t care enough to humble her. She is or she isn’t.

ion know what deity told some dudes that their purpose in this life is to bring women down a notch.
I'm on this wave. My time is valuable. If youre not on the same wave as me, then ima let you drift and it is what it is.

Anyone trying to 'handle' a woman or 'humble' her is wasting his time. Women can be arrogant a$$holes just like any man. They can be entitled, they can be prideful in their ignorance, domineering, disorganized, etc. If a woman is like that, you're wasting your time trying to prove anything to her.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Makes good Ol’ fashioned sense.

Yes, Men like a woman who TRIES to help - because (hot take) that’s what women are for
Yes, we like the “we’re in this situation together”/like you’re my friend dynamic on a date

Problem is:

- as mentioned, they were taught wrong
- they don’t want to “try”; they think we’re supposed to impress them
- they don’t wanna be your “friend”

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Is this a constructive video

Or some fresh n fit -esque bullshyt

I don’t care enough to humble her. She is or she isn’t.

ion know what deity told some dudes that their purpose in this life is to bring women down a notch.

I'm on this wave. My time is valuable. If youre not on the same wave as me, then ima let you drift and it is what it is.

Anyone trying to 'handle' a woman or 'humble' her is wasting his time. Women can be arrogant a$$holes just like any man. They can be entitled, they can be prideful in their ignorance, domineering, disorganized, etc. If a woman is like that, you're wasting your time trying to prove anything to her.

I mean, this was a dating workshop.

They came to see him :skip:

But no, I wouldn't go out of my way either. Not the point of the video though.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
You brehs put more time in finding these women “advice” posts and videos instead of seeing women and learning on the job smh.

Thought it was an interesting perspective :yeshrug: