Man Lessons #1: Your wife comes before your mother

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
You can't be a King if you're still a Prince.

I'm writing this series to share with the receptive and garner discussion with all. I'm undertaking my personal mission of improving the black community. This will be a piece of my online presence.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem: Momma's Boys

Effect on community: Women don't have a man, a KING, to build a kingdom and legacy with.

There's nothing wrong with loving momma! She birthed you, cared for you, and set you up for success :usure:. So of course we all have love for ma dukes.

Issue is...when you for a team with a woman as a grown man...your woman comes before your mother.

***Hit dogs are hollering all over the board***

There's nothing more disgusting to me as a man, as seeing a relationship where there's strain and friction because daddy can't put his mother in place. I've seen instances where the father of a household is taking money from his household on a continuous basis to finance mom's lifestyle. At times to the detriment of his household.

I've seen where a couples household is being ran by the son's mother. The son allows his mother to disrespect his wife and says nothing.

I've seen where men straight up inform their wifey that ma dukes come first.

Worst part about this behavior is, in many circles and communities, it's acceptable even expected.

YOU CAN'T BE A KING WHILE YOU'RE STILL A PRINCE.

The situation is that many mom's are single for whatever reason. Instead of having a husband of their own to support them, they rely upon their son/daughter to care for them. Ass backwards. A further result and symtom of men not being in households (another topic).