Man proposes to his gf of ten years in car. She ain’t having it.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I saw this video a few weeks ago but it’s making its rounds on Twitter now, going viral.

He’s definitely a dummy for presenting the ring the way he did but I think his nonsensical way of thinking comes from how long they’ve been together. Ten years is a long time without making that legal commitment and he probably figured it was one of those “why not” moments.

He should have never proposed if he didn’t see a difference between dating and marriage.

She probably figured their relationship status would always remain in the dating category. Obviously there are other factors that lead to her turning point but the lame proposal was her wake up call to finally leave and seek out the relationship she preferred.

The comments are a riot.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Messed up the title already. Fixed it before anyone can say something smart. :mjgrin:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Maybe as a gag but that cant be the final stand. Its as much his memory as it is hers. Plus she gotta save face and tell her family he proposed in Korea or Japan, or wherever they built that model at this point. Thats the thing brehs dont get. Women are a package deal when it comes to presentation.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I waited 10 years to engage my wife. It was a long ass time but when the time came I made sure it was worth the wait. Did it in Paris on the love lock bridge. Can't be doing it a bullshyt way. For the rest of a females life she will be asked how did the guy pop the question. You have to give her a story to tell. This matters to women so don't be lazy about it.

Daps
Soooo, I am never clear which ethnic traditions people pick and choose to enforce and oppress others with. How much was her dowry for her to be acting like this? Is her family that prominent?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Young kang popped the big question like he was passin a joint :laff:

Do better queen :damn:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
It's either one of two things or both in my mind.

Women ain't stupid, the lack of effort shows her how much he takes her for granted like she just gonna go along with any ole bullshyt because she been going along with it. She said not today and the fact that it's been 10 years, she probably been done gave up that dream and with a lot of women when the dream is gone all your got left is the reality, that he don't give a damn about you like that. ......OR she got another nikka she's either got her eye on or thats already been messing with and that man makes him look like a clown to the point she'd rather be with him.

Either way 10 years is a long time to sow your royal oats while you keeping a bish on standby and then to not come correct when you do it. It's almost like marriage was some irrelevant throw away thought to him. Now that being said she'll probably still end up taking the ring and at least getting engaged to him.:mjlol: