man wins 22-year legal battle over $0.25 overcharge

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
If you ever have to deal with real Indians. This is spot on. Indian people will haggle over one cent. I've never had a Indian client or customer not become an issue. I wouldn't even want to know how they handle divorce. If I could ban Indians from being my customer I would. Their whole tactic is to haggle until you arr fatigued and give up.

I seen a bunch of Indian college kids in publixs arguing about the nutrition label with two canned beans.

Also, Indians ask too much fukking questions, this is why they always on platforms like quora and yahoo answers , and askjeeves. fukking hate em

Yeah, when i worked for adt, i always dreaded walking into an indian person’s house knowing that this is exactly what id be going into. My boss who was palastinian, told me he always felt they were by far the worst customers to have to deal with as well lol

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
If you ever have to deal with real Indians. This is spot on. Indian people will haggle over one cent. I've never had a Indian client or customer not become an issue. I wouldn't even want to know how they handle divorce. If I could ban Indians from being my customer I would. Their whole tactic is to haggle until you arr fatigued and give up.

I seen a bunch of Indian college kids in publixs arguing about the nutrition label with two canned beans.

Also, Indians ask too much fukking questions, this is why they always on platforms like quora and yahoo answers , and askjeeves. fukking hate em
Dog this the realest shyt ever posted anywhere :laff: :laff:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL

You living up to your name frfr

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:russ: I forgot how much Indians like haggle
Them mf's is relentless with the haggling
h5eyQFe.png

Daps
Reppin
NYC

In the early 2000's my boy was a co owner of a cell phone store in jackson heights, queens.
At the time I thought about getting into that business, long story short Indians/Pakistanis/Bengalis drove him to insanity, had to move his store to Astoria, eventually closed the business. He said the same thing, If I could ban these people I still would've been in that line of business.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nap ain't letting a penny of that coli traffic money go to waste....

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Bro, I had a Guyanese Indian woman, I stress woman. She was a business owner, worked for I think gold man Sachs. Prob a senior manager. She was so demanding and I was still new in my particular industry. She had me under pressure! She would call me everyday at the same time, it was like was micro managing me. I'm getting voicemail. Calls and she pulls up in the body shop still pressing the issue. Mind you she was tryna get 4 new rims and wheels which we were defiently not gonna include in the accident estimate.

I can't even imagine myself doing that but she was paid. I guess for her to make it to her station in life it took that type of never backing down. They don't negotiate, they try to bully.

She went to the internet about me , corporate , the state to try to revoke my adjuster license. I stood tough with her and she backed down. I'm not paying for something that is wrong no matter the pressure.
Thats how you deal with them don't talk too much stand firm (cause they will use what you say to try and speak with corporate) just hit em with the
:beli: "take it or leave it" and they back down . They actually respect that :russ: working as a sales man/manager 50% of complaint emails was them the rest was Karen's returning stuff their husband bough without permission and Bergs being bergs