Manny Diaz fired as HC of the Miami Hurricanes

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
People said the same about Bama in the early 00s now look at your last sentence. The sport is bigger than one program. It’s just more interesting when a program you named is up. Love to hate program like Miami. West coast mattering again in the discussion when SoCal is rolling. No disrespect but Texas hasn’t mattered in the national discussion in the modern era outside of like a 3-4 year gap. We look at them as underachievers considering the conference they’re in and being the most valuable brand.
so if texas become relevant again that won't be good for CFB :jbhmm: rating would be crazy if texas can be great in the sec a texas vs alabama sec championship would do numbers :wow: i don't like that weak azz dude colin cowherd but one of the few thing i agree with him is the certain programs make college football better when they are good (Texas,ND,Miami,USC :trash: azzez,scUM) the ratings don't lie when those teams are good people turn in love or hate them don't no body give a fukk about teams like ole miss,utah,baylor,oklahoma state when they are good just being honest :yeshrug:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Treated that nikka like buddy off Office Space...

I don't "hate" Manny, he just sucked as a coach. :yeshrug:

We'll see what Mario can do. Open up the bank and continue upgrading facilities, bring some good assistants in here and keep the talent home. You got a shot at whatever when you can do those things
I don't know the in depth stuff around the program but maybe the school admin need to kiss alumni ass for money.

All that famous talent that are alumni..shyt I'd even hit up The Rock :pachaha:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Almost felt sorry for the cubano breh til someone on here reminded me of what he did to Temple so :yeshrug:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
so if texas become relevant again that won't be good for CFB :jbhmm: rating would be crazy if texas can be great in the sec a texas vs alabama sec championship would do numbers :wow: i don't like that weak azz dude colin cowherd but one of the few thing i agree with him is the certain programs make college football better when they are good (Texas,ND,Miami,USC :trash: azzez,scUM) the ratings don't lie when those teams are good people turn in love or hate them don't no body give a fukk about teams like ole miss,utah,baylor,oklahoma state when they are good just being honest :yeshrug:
I mean, we will never have to worry about a Bama/UT SEC title game. Hell, next years game at DKR gonna do serious numbers and that's with no stakes involved, just week 2 of the season. They have some of the most rabid (and bandwagon) fans out there. But the sports has prospered quite nicely w/o them being a factor. w/o SoCal being a factor in the last decade. w/o Miami since the early 00's. I'm just saying teams don't make or break the sport. if the matchup is intriguing enough, folks will tune in.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bPYu7M2.jpeg