Marcos Narcos “Chino” Maidana Comeback Tour-Training Vids inside

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Its sad that he blew his money so quickly that he had to comeback.
He was fading when he retired at 147, at 154 he is going to be food for everyone.
He wasn't fading, he was at his prime. The version who fought Mayweather twice and Broner is a lot better than the one who fought Khan or Alexander.
Maybe he blew his money or maybe he just saw how much money is there in boxing nowadays, everybody is throwing around big deals so he thought why not earn a couple more millions.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He wasn't fading, he was at his prime. The version who fought Mayweather twice and Broner is a lot better than the one who fought Khan or Alexander.
Maybe he blew his money or maybe he just saw how much money is there in boxing nowadays, everybody is throwing around big deals so he thought why not earn a couple more millions.
Maidana wasn't in his prime when he fought Floyd.
He was faded already. on top of that he couldn't beat Devon Alexander, wasn't even competitive.
Broner is a non-entity at 147.
He lost to Floyd twice though and to say he was better than when he fought Khan or Devon is disingenous, his style was better suited to pester floyd, but it played to Devon's strength and to Khan's strength.

I know he blew his money and I hate it for him.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Maidana wasn't in his prime when he fought Floyd.
He was faded already. on top of that he couldn't beat Devon Alexander, wasn't even competitive.
Broner is a non-entity at 147.
He lost to Floyd twice though and to say he was better than when he fought Khan or Devon is disingenous, his style was better suited to pester floyd, but it played to Devon's strength and to Khan's strength.

I know he blew his money and I hate it for him.

Maidana under Robert Garcia was him at his best...Garcia was teaching him great feints & traps that went with his power, those feint shots to the body turning in to a left hook against Broner :banderas:

Against Khan & Devon, dude was wild 100% of the time, no traps at all...