Albums Mariah Carey — CAUTION — 11/16/18

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I've not even played a full Mariah album for at least a decade but Spotify plays songs automatically when you've finished an album and a song came on and boy (Budden voice) it had me shocked. Put on the album, I guessed that she put all the dope songs in the beginning cause it started off with a bang but the shyt didn't stop until it was over.

It's rare that you get an album with no skippables in the RnB-world. And another dope thing is how consistent it is yet every song has different producers.
itching rare about
These type of songs take another type of artist :wow:

Nothing rare about that

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nothing rare about that
It is, but then again I do not call Drake's albums none-skippable. Just like I think McDonald's is ass when I'm sober, millions of people still eat there sober, levels in taste. :yeshrug:

While I'm on the subject of taste, we can just check what the taste-makers say. Once or twice a year or so is what I see, but I do not check for everyone in the universe. Just every single one which is solidly rated.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It is, but then again I do not call Drake's albums none-skippable. Just like I think McDonald's is ass when I'm sober, millions of people still eat there sober, levels in taste. :yeshrug:

While I'm on the subject of taste, we can just check what the taste-makers say. Once or twice a year or so is what I see, but I do not check for everyone in the universe. Just every single one which is solidly rated.
STFU