Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Didn't they have this story about boosters pouring all this money when Cristobal came over?

:gucci:
Nah I can't fault Cristobal, the money is and was there. Kid was just deadset on going to OSU and play in their offense because him and his team believe they have track record of developing WR to nfl. Cant really fault the thought process, and the recruiting situation wasnt gonna be too big for him as his family is Geno Smith and they got ties to rocnation and such.. It was ALL business and he was groomed for it for years..

EVEN STILL Cristobal was relentless and almost got it done at end with a great NIL and the kid even said so himself, he almost flipped at the end.. Still They got ny carr from UGA and locked down Jojo trader who is an elite playmaker in ANY other class (was #1 ranked player in nation when he player for central his soph year and balled out both ways at state championship), it just sucks because Jeremiah is like Andre Johnson not being on '01 team.. You cant replace a cant miss prospect..

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I can't fault Cristobal, the money is and was there. Kid was just deadset on going to OSU and play in their offense because him and his team believe they have track record of developing WR to nfl. Cant really fault the thought process, and the recruiting situation wasnt gonna be too big for him as his family is Geno Smith and they got ties to rocnation and such.. It was ALL business and he was groomed for it for years..

EVEN STILL Cristobal was relentless and almost got it done at end with a great NIL and the kid even said so himself, he almost flipped at the end.. Still They got ny carr from UGA and locked down Jojo trader who is an elite playmaker in ANY other class (was #1 ranked player in nation when he player for central his soph year and balled out both ways at state championship), it just sucks because Jeremiah is like Andre Johnson not being on '01 team.. You cant replace a cant miss prospect..
The early reports on Jojo are saying he is torching anyone that tries to cover him. Even though he was a 5 star he is even better than the coaches expected. Carr is out there making plays too.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
The early reports on Jojo are saying he is torching anyone that tries to cover him. Even though he was a 5 star he is even better than the coaches expected. Carr is out there making plays too.
Yea Jojo is TALENTED.. I think he would be a better CB1 but WR is the glamour position and he can do it so its expected.. My family is preparing for draft so I dont have the inside intel like that on day to day but I expect him to ball out..