Mark Breland "Wilder is done he will never beat Tyson Fury"

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

He talking about how Wilder never hit the heavy bag or speech bag and didn't like to train. So why did he continue to collect a check all those years?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
well we will see what jay deas can do
JointEqualKitfox-size_restricted.gif

let wilder go out like creed...jay already said he didnt wanna throw the towel...

“What happened between rounds was Mark said something about throwing the towel in and I told him, ‘Don’t do that’, I didn’t think he should do that.

“Then the fight went on a little bit longer and then I saw the towel go in so I haven’t talked to Mark about it but we’ll talk about it and figure out what exactly happened there.’

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL

He talking about how Wilder never hit the heavy bag or speech bag and didn't like to train. So why did he continue to collect a check all those years?

Because he trained him since he came into boxing over a decade ago. He's watched him regress and I'm sure he felt like he could get through to him, especially bc I'm sure he actually cared for Deontay after all the time they had together. shyt just went sour when Wilders Ego started going crazy imo

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Maybe somebody can explain this to me like i’m an idiot because I truly don’t understand...

You enter the competitive sport of BOXING. Which is a bloodsport, extremely dangerous, men have been KILLED in the ring...

And after suffering a defeat you DON’T train:wtf: to the point where your own fukking trainer is cLling you out!?! How does that make ANY sense:mindblown:

We’ve all seen what happened to Mike Tyson when he d8dn’t take his training seriously. Why in God’s name would you WANT to box if yoir not going to put the required work/dedication in?

And “Ego” sounds like a lame excuse to me. Jist sounds like stupidity