Markelle Fultz to Orlando for J Simms + picks

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fultz was the clear number 1 coming out. He was alot better than fox tatum and lonzo. He got to where ever he wanted on the court in his limited time with the sixers, ben can get away with at 6 10 but fultz at 6 4 cant. If the magic fix his injury and jumper fultz will be an all star. People forget his bounce and elevation but he was actually pulling off lebron like chase down blocks to.

No he wasn’t the clear number one,to some maybe,but it was others who felt he wasn’t worthy of that pick. I definitely think if the Magic can fix him he’s gonna be good,he definitely has talent.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm from Philly

Sixers fans are still caping for him after the trade
So am I :salute:

I’m also a sixers fan. What I mean is we root for him. Hope he becomes something. Would love for him to be what he was supposed to be. Would have loved for that to happen with us

But he wasn’t doing shyt, most people don’t even believe the physical injury is the problem, and need to hurry up this push, no time to wait.

I’m sure you know others who feel Jew should have kept him. But the feeling is it has to be done at this point

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I DO LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM

giphy.webp
Damn he got a small mouth.
Them lips is full but his mouth small .

Pause:dame: