Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I always say both parties should work. don't ever quit your job for the kids or any other reason. Pay the daycare fees. Because the minute you divorce and he/she can use the I haven't had a job in years excuse and get support. Hell no, you better get up and go work. that way the judge can say. Uh you're perfectly capable of working. GET A JOB.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
She’s still missing the point. She’s still trying to change the mirror when she should be trying to change herself which will in turn change the mirror.

If you are the common denominator in every scenario, at some point you have to own it and take blame yourself. If you continue to identify as the victim, you will forever be a pinball in this crazy pinball machine called life.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
So just having your bread is a ridiculous standard :gucci:

Are you paying attention breh? :what:

Demanding that someone makes R&B singer bread, when you're almost 50, can't have kids, have a ton of baggage from previous relationships, and have a net worth of -11 million dollars is a ridiculous standard.

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lake
I forgot Mary said she doesn’t own her masters and owe 25 million because of advances That her and homie spent...

That shyt alone Is keeping dudes with babyface money away..

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
If you're a millionaire dude in your 50's who you trying to get, Mary J or Shaun Robinson?

Well considering she's not that much younger that tells ya something!
As for Mary..If not geting a man w/less means than her is her standard, that's her issue. Whether she was ability to actually snag one, too is her issue. Who'd care either way really?:yeshrug:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Why do you men always claim a certain type of man isn’t checking for a certain type of women? Do you know all those men? Do you know the women they like or are you putting how you would feel in their positions on them and assuming they would feel the same? That’s what it sounds like. I’m sure Mary will be fine. She left a bad marriage and like she said is living her best life.

:camby:

All these broads born from the same blueprint

Save all that juelzing