Albums Masta Ace- Shelf Life (Unreleased 1992 Album)

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
how have i never not heard this bro? so i guess he scrapped this album and dropped the slaughtahouse joint instead wow. ace has so many rap styles & flows it's ridiculous yet somehow he always maintains his identity in the process

Daps
how have i never not heard this bro? so i guess he scrapped this album and dropped the slaughtahouse joint instead wow. ace has so many rap styles & flows it's ridiculous yet somehow he always maintains his identity in the process
honestly never heard this either, until today..

i do remember him talking about his label wanting him to go in a different direction with his next album(Slaughterhouse), mainly because of what was popping sonically during that time(gangsta rap).. so, shelving this and going with the sound/production of Slaughterhouse- completely makes sense, now.. :ohhh:

ill try to find the interview. and post it later..

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

'Scared Of The Dark' is hard, but If he was in the lab coming up with that 'Jeep Ass Nigguh/ Born To Roll' wave right after this, I understand why he took it back to the drawing board.