Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Not it
Super mid

Drum chord was much better

I like Matt, he comes up with nice sounds n grooves but he cant write a complete fully realized song for shyt

Just like the last album, this sounds like a bunch of unfinished demos cobbled together. He has talent but he needs to work with an arranger

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Not it
Super mid

Drum chord was much better

I like Matt, he comes up with nice sounds n grooves but he cant write a complete fully realized song for shyt

Just like the last album, this sounds like a bunch of unfinished demos cobbled together. He has talent but he needs to work with an arranger

Outside of the occasional outtake or special on their collective Internet albums, I really don’t care for any of them solo. Def talented but not yet enough to strike out on their own-the closest is Syd and even she needs features/to be featured imo.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Outside of the occasional outtake or special on their collective Internet albums, I really don’t care for any of them solo. Def talented but not yet enough to strike out on their own-the closest is Syd and even she needs features/to be featured imo.

Totally agree

Ive heard Steve's, Matt and Patrick's albums and they all have cool songs/sounds but none of em can carry an album. Syd is closest but she not really a songwriter