McNabb and Andy Reid?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
More proof it’s not as easy as folks think, he tinkered his offense and brought a newer design, assembled some different minds, also that lack of wr play bit them in the ass til t.o.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

The problem unfortunately was McNabb. He could have been an all time qb if he prepared better and took better care of his body

I have no doubt McNabb could have played better, but Samuel’s a legend in his own mind so he gon paint the picture like he that nikka, and it’s every one else fault

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’ve gotta disagree. McNabb had no wr talent besides the one year with TO. Yall remember alligator arms Todd Pinkston. McNabb would be Dak Prescott in this era
Yeah that still says more about 2002 QBs than Mcnabb. I don’t think Prescott is a top 5 QB either.

It was a REALLY weak era for QBs that didn’t turn around until the mid to late 00’s.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
In overtime in the playoffs, the first 15 minutes are like the first quarter. Then the second 15 is like the second quarter. So the chiefs didn't need to hurry up before the clock hit zero in the first quarter. But if that were the second quarter, they would have had to have run their place faster

I don’t think the 49ers was expecting that quick strike. shyt i wasn’t expecting it either lol. I really thought the Chiefs was gonna play it safe and go into 2nd overtime…

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
McNabb was a top 10-15 QB that Reid boosted to top 5.

Reid is the GOAT QB coach. Not just because of what he did with Mahomes and McNabb, but because he lead teams to the postseason with AJ Feeley, washed Jeff Garcia, and post-prison Mike Vick.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They couldn't win at least 1?

I know Mahomes is great, but they do this regardless of who is at WR and up until this yr, a less than average defense.

Was Reid just not aa good of a coach back then vs what he is now? McNabb is notahpmes obviously, but he was more than capable.

Different era of football…. and those skillset positions were bootie butt cheeks outside of Westbrook, that year with DJack and that year with T.O.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I know Mahomes is great, but they do this regardless of who is at WR and up until this yr, a less than average defense.

Was Reid just not aa good of a coach back then vs what he is now? McNabb is notahpmes obviously, but he was more than capable.
Roy Williams ended their SB run plus mcnabb had worse weapons than pat in a much tougher league that did not cater to offenses

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This era, 2012 several eras he wouldn’t be top 5.

Rich Gannon was the mvp of the league in 2002 he wouldn’t be top 5 today either.

League wasn’t RPO or Spread heavy back then…. I say that to say that the defense reading ability back then>>>>>>>> 2024… couple that with the fact that wideouts can run pretty much unmolested inflates stats and perceived ability. There is a reason why so many first year or even rookies end up starting at QB in todays game, and it’s not a good one

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Reid had trash WRs in Philly. The one year he got TO he broke through to the Super Bowl.

And was McNabb hung over in that Super Bowl game? I thought that was why he threw up on that last drive.