....Meanwhile in the Bay Area :SMFH:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Race soldiers had to arrest her because there were too many witnesses and video evidence. In the car he will tell her "Next time you see black people in Berkley and want them harrassed so they will leave,call me:skip:"

The second video though,"Whyyyy:sadbron:?".

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
"But it was her placed in handcuffs, as the officer recognized her and knew she had a history of aggression.

The Cooks did not press charges, but Milewski was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication as well as violating probation after a prior grand theft charge.

She was charged in 2017, spent some months in jail before being released on five years probation."

from this article ...link below

White woman trails a black family around Berkeley telling them they don't belong | Daily Mail Online

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
They know the ones to harass :coffee:

Stooooop:wrist:
You're pregnant...
We need to get out of heeere:wrist:
I dont knoooow heeeer:wrist:

I would have turned real quick and "accidentally" elbowed her in the temple and kept it moving .

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Berkeley got hit HARD by gentrification, almost moreso than anywhere else in the Bay not named SF. South and West Berkeley used to be majority black 20 years ago... Now they're 15%, if that. It's pretty much the same in the adjacent parts of North Oakland and Emeryville.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Well like, you see I was like, standing heeeeeeere and a bunch of people came out of nowhere and started harrasing me"

Is the victim card a genetic marker for white people? :dahell: