Meek Mill, Drake beef affecting Pinkprint tour ticket sale prices

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why people would pay the price of 3 PS4 games for those artists.
A simple guess would be that they enjoy those artists. A lot of average people have no problems spending that on getting fukked up on a night out and only remembering 20% of it.

People enjoy different things, some can't understand how one can spend x on sneakers. Some can't understand how grown men can play video games (like my dad) and on.

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
I hear you........ This is interesting to me though because the first thing I said when I heard Wanna Know was Meek missed a huge opportunity not releasing a diss track he can actually perform while on tour to a broad audience and then you have this article its like not only did he lose in public opinion but he also some how boosted Drakes album sales and did nothing for his Drake Takes Over Charts in Wake of Meek Mill Feud

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
The recent buzz has prompted spurs in sales and streaming for Drake, not only for his newly released tracks, but also for his album sales (up 12 percent in the week ending Aug. 6, according to Nielsen Music).

Meek Mill, however, is down 45 percent in overall album sales, and his diss track aimed at Drake, “Wanna Know,” made less of an impact on the charts, debuting at No. 6 on the Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks chart (Aug. 15), and sinking to No. 49 on the current chart. Granted, Meek did not commercially release “Wanna Know,” and it therefore has not produced any sales.

If we take an overall look at the most recent tracking period for album sales, song sales and streams, we see Drake up across the board, while Meek Mill's numbers are down.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nicki, Meek, Rae etc are in the same lane as Drake so its not surprising they would be impacted more than Sam Smith. Makes sense that they would drop the prices to compete.