Megan Thee Stallion Addresses DaBaby And Tory Lanez Smashing Allegations At Concert

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I have nothing to offer to this thread but smash relentlessly :ehh:

8Zmjx82.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Ok wtf:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Which is strange because as soon as Carl Crawford says something she’s racing to Twitter to type a whole book but she been quiet as hell on da baby sYing he fukked

It's not strange and it really doesn't matter. Her being quiet means she's guilty and her saying something means she lying so what would be the point??

"They keep sayin' speak your truth
And at the same time say they don't believe" -Meg Thee Stallion, 2022

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's not strange and it really doesn't matter. Her being quiet means she's guilty and her saying something means she lying so what would be the point??

"They keep sayin' speak your truth
And at the same time say they don't believe" -Meg Thee Stallion, 2022

:comeon: All I know is she got something to say every other time so why not this time? I didn’t know Megan had an account on thecoli though

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:comeon: All I know is she got something to say every other time so why not this time? I didn’t know Megan had an account on thecoli though
No she doesn't. She's gotten dragged for staying quiet multiple times and gotten dragged for speaking. Whatever she says will not change anyone's mind about how they feel about her, good or bad.

Also you can disagree with me without being immature and accusing me of being Megan.