FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm just being honest bro. Cam looked like a clown post-50, even his own homies was off him. I understand yall like him tho, it's all good. :yeshrug:

You really dont remember 50 and everybody else laughing at this man and clowning him around this time? Lol, yall buggin, even the lil nikkas in the comments is saying this was when his career ended

It was the Tru Life joint that hurt him, he won the 50 beef pretty convincingly.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Tru Life with the outside interference, running up and snuffing Cam outside a club was the stroke of luck 50 needed on some WWE shyt. Cam was having a ball with the 50 beef up to that point.

you're right though...Cam was prolly seen as the coolest and that aura left him. Tru knocked the cool out of Cam for a minute.

50's big move which Cam admitted was the winner was 50 got Jim on RapCity with G-Unit like some Hulk Hogan going to the NWO move, then getting Jim and Juelz to go on stage with him..while Cam disappeared and was watching in the rafters like Sting.

tenor.gif

Cam never recovered:mjcry:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I'm just being honest bro. Cam looked like a clown post-50, even his own homies was off him. I understand yall like him tho, it's all good. :yeshrug:

You really dont remember 50 and everybody else laughing at this man and clowning him around this time? Lol, yall buggin, even the lil nikkas in the comments is saying this was when his career ended

no I don't.

I just remember 50 cracking corny jokes as usual. and I remember internet dudes laughing at camron's pool or whatever, and even those same people were saying Camron chitted on 50 cent in the battle, which is all that matters. not to mention, most of the stuff youre crediting 50 cent for, had nothing to do with him

RIP Hip-Hop. same people complaining about the fans of today, are the people who shifted the current train-of-thought in the direction that they now frown upon.