Memphis Bleek says Dame Dash is a liar about the R Kelly situation

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Thank You.. someone that remembers what happened.

And now Sparkle her family conveniently remembers for the doc and just happens to have a single. All these people around him past and present are liars.

:hhh:

Landfair’s aunt Stephanie Edwards - who recorded under the name Sparkle on a duet with Kelly called "Be Careful" - told GQ:

"There have been too many girls to count. His whole M.O. - he stated this to me not long ago - is he likes them when they are ripe and young because he can mold them into what he wants them to be and control their minds and make them do what women ‘should’ do. He needs to get some help. He needs to be
stopped."

This was from a article back in the day
He told Sparkel this and she still introduced her niece to em:gucci:.Didnt seem like R Kelly was keeping this a secret.Which goes to show it was different time back then as well as it must have been industry norm.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Jay has so many industry yes men and Stan's he won't even be questioned. Everybody is going to cover up for him

Just like when he did a performance ritual with a child murdering Satanist and nobody had the balls to ask him about it.

Child murdering Satanist? Can you elaborate?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Complicit maybe to harsh I'll admit. I will tamp that down to she went along with it, from the outside looking in. 15 isn't 10 dammit, c'mon I have been 15 and I know what the fukk goes on and I'm sure she did as well. I am not condoning anything, I'm just not gone make her out to be this shrinking violet.
15 is young b and your argument is the same argument cacs use to lock Black teens away for good.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:russ:

Nah... I was most definitely one of them "I hate NY nikkas" cats, but only because of the nikkas that come to another town, with the Yankee hat and loud talk, but you can tell they wasn't really bout shyt on their block.

Dame is the type NY nikka I would lean on and soak up some of that NY game/hustle so I can use it on the rest of the lame nikkas around my way.

I've always got along with Harlem nikkas because they had a certain swag to them and they was always cool.

I also got along with Brooklyn nikkas because I respected the I don't give a fukk attitude.

One of my closest homeys is from BK.

It was usually nikkas from places like Long Island, New Rochelle, Queens, Yonkers, or some other out the way place (Jersey) that overplayed their "New Yorkness" and made the city look soft as fukk.

BK and Harlem nikkas, from my observations, main MO was to get to know who was who, the politics of the town, and the lingo so they could move around and put their hustle down.

All the rest of them nikkas usually was on some "I'm from New York son/god!" "this place slow as fukk, yo!" "I can't wait to get back to the city" type of time.

:mjlol:
Naw I got no beef with NY cats. Dame is just a good stereotype of a NYC dikkhead lol.