Men Guess How Many People Women Have Slept With

Daps
I went to a private school trust me, they are NOT immune they just have thicker skin or lie through their fukkin teeth
This 100%....white girls get "a rep" for heauxing.

Remember a girl from HS that got smashed in the bed of a white football player's truck. Dude had her buck naked outside his crib during the party and everyone ran upstairs to see what was going down.

He joked with a couple of teammates about what was finna go down but she didn't realize it. Her head was turned so she couldn't see what was going down. Definitely got labeled even though she was cool (knew her since elementary school).

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Self-respect is a lost art nowadays. :scust:

And I'm not even talking about their number of sex partners, but their willingness to put it out there for everyone to see. If you're a slut, at least have enough dignity to keep it private.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I don't think I've even met 300 women I'd fukk in my life let alone actually fukking that many. I'm really curious as to how she reached that number. LIke what are you doing that you encounter that many men and actually fukk them.

It's very easy for club/party girls to rack up bodies especially the more attractive ones.

They usually go 3x a week at a minimum and will find at least two new men to sleep with for each month.

This is me being conservative.

So over a seven year spread between 18-25 a woman would rack up 168 bodies

Once again these are CONSERVATIVE NUMBERS.

These women are often heavy drinkers and once they start drinking they lose control.

That's why any man trying to make a current or ex party girl his girl is a SUCKA.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And even with all those ā€œinfluencesā€ black girls in college have some of the lowest sex rates.

Men donā€™t get that women can twerk and still not screw. :yeshrug: Did you know that sociologists are baffled at how womenā€™s rates of sexual partners have actually remained pretty stable even in spite of the sexual revolution? Outliers or women with 300 partners are what skew the data. But most women can get a dildo and go years without peen but still be twerking on a hot girl summer track.

But keep in mind none of this addresses how white women are still regarded paragons of femininity in spite of fukking everything, but if a black woman even does a booty dance, sheā€™s considered tainted.
Thatā€™s racism baby!
Or, maybe like the idiot passport nikkas, they couldn't keep their mouths shut and made themselves the face of whoredom?:sas2:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
What we all knew.

White women are the biggest whores.

The entire foundation of morality has been uprooted just to make these whores feel like it's okay to be $luts.

Now all our women have to suffer
brothas still believe this shyt :dead:

I can tell the Coli is :flabbynsick: because as someone else said you dudes thinking like its 2003.

you can believe your queen only has a few bodies if you want...
...but you would be a fool to think any woman is going to be honest with you (or the internet).

Any man that believes black women aint fukking like that is showing they dont got it like that...
...the online dating industry standard is date 2 or 3 is the sex date.

Now imagine a woman being single for a couple years...
...not even talking about how wild they tend to be in their late teens to early 20s.

I got a white buddy that smashed a chick with Africa earrings the same night she met him...
...the next week she texted him pictures of her boyfriend (who was black).

Last edited:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: Did you know that sociologists are baffled at how womenā€™s rates of sexual partners have actually remained pretty stable even in spite of the sexual revolution? Outliers or women with 300 partners are what skew the data. But most women can get a dildo and go years without peen but still be twerking on a hot girl summer track.
Yeah, they are baffled because they didnā€™t factor in that these females are
šŸ§¢
. The chick in this same video said sheā€™s a virgin but she sucked plenty diick. :heh:

Tell those sociologists to stop the caping and start the calculating (everything) and make sure they carry the 1 with these whores. :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
brothas still believe this shyt :dead:

I can tell the Coli is :flabbynsick: because as someone else said you dudes thinking like its 2003.

you can believe your queen only has a few bodies if you want...
...but you would be a fool to think any woman is going to be honest with you (or the internet).

Any man that believes black women aint fukking like that is showing they dont got it like that...
...the online dating industry standard is date 2 or 3 is the sex date.

Now imagine a woman being single for a couple years...
...not even talking about how wild they tend to be in their late teens to early 20s.

I got a white buddy that smashed a chick with Africa earrings the same night she met him...
...the next week she texted him pictures of her boyfriend (who was black).
The white woman's whoring has transformed sex culture around the world b. Accept it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you can blame whoever for the current state of things...
...but the reality is black women are having casual sex just like white women in 2023
According to this survey they aren't. Sorry brother. Come back with better data.