Metro & Kanye came out as the biggest fakkits in all of this

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye definitely, big goofy lunatic, I can't take anything he do serious... but can't deny that he's won so much and so far ahead in the game nothing he does even matters. Full on joker out here just doing shyt to fukk with people, no real reason at all beside whatever he feeling at the time.

Daps
That’s funny because everybody on social media spazzin on that beat callin do a pedo :myman:

Ppl will forget about this shortly, breh. You got people who don't remember that Trump is responsible for 1 million people dying dur8ng Covid. He about to get reelected. I promise you that folks ain't gon be talking about this 2 months from now except sad and :flabbynsick: coli brehs screaming out from the ether like Ole boy, "He can't keep getting away with thiiiiis!!!!"

Watch :mjgrin:

Mull

Pro
Daps
Ppl will forget about this shortly, breh. You got people who don't remember that Trump is responsible for 1 million people dying dur8ng Covid. He about to get reelected. I promise you that folks ain't gon be talking about this 2 months from now except sad and :flabbynsick: coli brehs screaming out from the ether like Ole boy, "He can't keep getting away with thiiiiis!!!!"

I have no clue what will be going on in 60 days but I know rn these bars will continue to fly over this beat :ahh:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
It’s Kanye for me. Bro dropped that c-list ass diss record trying to clout chase and got ignored
The beat on that was nasty tho. Honestly i kinda wish he was just...not tryna diss. And it was a normal kanye track lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

I would probably agree with you. But man...this underage girl stuff is gaining scary traction. Like forreal its blowing up. I never saw this coming tbh

Aba and preach making vid about it? Federal investigation on lewd conduct?

Daps
I would probably agree with you. But man...this underage girl stuff is gaining scary traction. Like forreal its blowing up. I never saw this coming tbh

Aba and preach making vid about it? Federal investigation on lewd conduct?

I didn't hear about the last one but we shall see. Folks have survived this in the past. What I will say tho is that if he does get out of this mess, that boy better NEVER bite the hands that feed him cause if he ever goes off the reservation where they feel like they can't control him or he's "getting out of line", they gon snatch his chain so hard...

But with this being said, this is Drake. I dont think nobody is worried about him going off the reservation :pachaha:

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Nah Drake knew that Kendrick wasn't on social media to help control the narrative after Taylor Freestyle so Ye dropped his diss to buy Kendrick some time when he couldn't defend himself.

Drake got bodied