Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
false canadian, you underestimate the amount of black people who LOVE drake for the music he's made the past 10 or so years. bars, writing integrity and all that has been out the window a while ago, it's all about "vibes" now.
Drake black fanbase is bigger than any current gen rapper. So that notion of his base being overwhelmingly white was always hilarious to me

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Drake black fanbase is bigger than any current gen rapper. So that notion of his base being overwhelmingly white was always hilarious to me
Kendrick fan base is overwhelmingly white because he has all the white hiphop nerds and real rap fans

Drake got the streets

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Future got the streets.

Kendrick got conscious black folks and non black hip-hop heads.

Drake got females and cornball dudes of all races.
Future ain’t really got the streets anymore. He’s super mainstream

The streets belong to the young wild boys

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Doesn't write his songs. Not a producer. Music is not timeless. The labels found a way to take the Vanilla Ice/Milli Vanilli formula and made it cool in the 2010s. On that note a lot of his verses on So Far Gone sounded like Wayne. He's lucky Wayne and Birdman are so loyal. Wayne damn near got shot by Birdman's orders and still didn't start running his mouth. Looking at how his style evolved over the years I'm entertaining the thought that he never wrote shyt.

:lupe: