MF DOOM & Sade Deliver The ‘Kiss Of DOOM’ On New Rasta Root Remix

IronFist

🎯 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps
mf-doom-sade-deliver-kiss-of-doom-new-rasta-root-remix-1200x675.jpg

"EXCLUSIVE - MF DOOM and Sade have come together on wax thanks to DJ Rasta Root’s new track “Kiss of DOOM” — listen to it below.
The track blends Sade’s “Kiss of Life” with a verse from the late MC’s 1999 song “Doomsday” — which actually features a sample of the singer’s aforementioned track, and it’s what ultimately inspired the new track.

“I decided to do this mix because I was always fond of DOOM sampling Sade’s ‘Kiss of Life’ for his ‘Doomsday,'” Rasta Root told HipHopDX. “I wondered what they would actually sound like on a track together.

Speaking about the magic both artists possess, he added: “I think DOOM and Sade both have this indescribable mystique about them that draws you in more.”

The Chris Allen-drawn artwork pays homage to both artists, putting DOOM’s famous mask over Sade’s face. You can listen to the track below:

more at the link (yall know there that "securtity error" when posting full length articles

MF DOOM & Sade Deliver The ‘Kiss Of DOOM’ On New Rasta Root Remix

@Billy Ocean, @blazn101, @Brayden, @coolism, @Dillah810, @EA, @Ebonic Plague, @Ensi, @EQ., @god shamgod, @hex, @Higher Tech, HishElsayed,@homiedontplaydat, @Hood Critic, @Illeye buckmatic, , @atlbound @SoulController @JP_USAF,KILLAKUTT7, @Lord Mecca, @Luca-Brazi, @, @Monoblock, @Morose Zeitgeist, @Mr. Negative, @MrFettuccinePockets, @N.J.stan, @Newark88, @NormanConnors, @notorious8562, @OnlyInCalifornia, @Regular_P,Ronnie Lott, @SciDARK, SmarkMero, spliz,stealthbomber, @StillNotSoft, SunZoo, T-K-G,TarPitWu, @Tetris v2.0, @the @cac mamba, , @The Jewnited States, @The Ruler 09, @Todd McPiff, @torcher, @TrifeGod, @Urbanmiracle, @White Mike @2meo @LevelUp @Liquid @shopant @stomachlines @KingsOfKings @Hades @7Revo @KILLAKUTT7 @Keyser Soze @hustlemania @JulesWinfield @treezee @King @Thizzlam @West Coast Avenger @tree-0-Three @Yoda @kp404 @BarNone @Method Man @Noah @Abstract83 @bigrodthe1 @DEAD7 @3Rivers @Young Bishop @mobbinfms @Heretic @Morethan1 @stealthbomber @Kese Soprano @305DeadCounty @Ugo Ogugwa @producingfire @That Singer Guy... @TEKBEATZ @Cole Cash @W.I.Z.E. @Ayo!-BEZ @4Eyez