Miami is a NO FLY ZONE for Sweet Micky

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
He is one of the reason Haiti is in this state. What should have been a total reset with the earthquake fund and petro money. Government and opposition destroyed the country due to their own selfishness.

Yeah I’m well aware. He should have never been elected. The only thing he was ever qualified for is Compas. I was mad when he was elected and I’m mad now

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He is one of the reason Haiti is in this state. What should have been a total reset with the earthquake fund and petro money. Government and opposition destroyed the country due to their own selfishness.
Member you're replying to was shucking and jiving.
Politics is politics on Haiti, so even members whose families are aligned with SM's party would be upset that the surcharge imposed on money transfers was STOLEN. Earmarked for schools, but not a dime went towards that.
The leadership class STEALING and not developing the country for decades is directly tied to the escalation of violence. Happened under SM and the late Moise's watches.

MFers just shuck and jive too gotdamned much on this section of the board.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Member you're replying to was shucking and jiving.
Politics is politics on Haiti, so even members whose families are aligned with SM's party would be upset that the surcharge imposed on money transfers was STOLEN. Earmarked for schools, but not a dime went towards that.
The leadership class STEALING and not developing the country for decades is directly tied to the escalation of violence. Happened under SM and the late Moise's watches.

MFers just shuck and jive too gotdamned much on this section of the board.

Didn't Clinton help put him in office?