Michael Jordan and Spudd Webb in a VIP section. Story

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Seeing that video of Jordan in a section with Stephen A reminded me of a Jordan story I have. Pardon but it’s long

So my best friend’s sister in NC used to be cool with Spudd webb :dead: All of this was relayed to me by way of her

Spudd and Mike hung around the same circles in NC. This is post Wizards retirement Mike, new owner Mike, so about 10-12 years ago. Mike was really outside and free from the goodie goodie image atp. It’s literally the :mjlit: era

One time MJ, Spudd, and others are in a lounge and their section gettin crowded. MJ is gettin heated :mjtf: So finally MJ has had enough and says ‘If you ain’t got no money or some double D’s or you gotta get the fukk outta here :mjlol: From what she saw, he is 100% like what we heard

So back to Spud. Spud actually hated being called Spud. Everybody called him Anthony. Anthony is a big fish on the local scene …..until MJ is around. Mike and Spud had like a Rick James-Charlie Murphy relationship. He calls him Spud, short jokes, palms his head, nuggies, headlocks, probably looked like this

michael-jordan-jay-chris-rapradar.jpg

So one time Anthony brings ol girl to a section trying to impress, but Mike is up to his antics. Spud tries to pull Mike to the side and whisper ‘aye chill on the ‘Spud’ MJ I got shorty over here ’ Mike was too lit he just blew up his spot, Oh you mean her!? thats you ?! You good ngga! Cmon Spudd
full

That was the last MJ story we got from her. Anthony never brought her around Mike again
8xeVh4C.png

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
So one time Anthony brings ol girl to a section trying to impress, but Mike is up to his antics. Spud tries to pull Mike to the side and whisper ‘aye chill on the ‘Spud’ MJ I got shorty over here ’ Mike was too lit he just blew up his spot, Oh you mean her!? thats you ?! You good ngga! Cmon Spudd
full

MESQQYV_o.png
"Oh this you?.............SPUDD!"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn my two heroes.
With a story playing out.
just like I imagined.

Mike gotta eat that put back dunk spud shyt on him at NC state.
In the greatest dunk in ncaa history imo.

I love both these nikkaz.

Studied both these nikkaz to death.

Great story man.

Art Barr

*still wishes for spud leaping ability after injury.

*never got to dunk.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Spud living a dream.

Man thanks f'oh tha story.

I always wondered.
if that one spud dunk always got to Mike.
Mike must have seen visions of his brother on that dunk.

Spud gave Mike ptsd on that shyt.

mike jab'n spud .
when spud has get back.
Oh i love it.

Art Barr