Michigan To Enforce 'Work Requirements' For Select Food Stamp Recipients

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I promise that the 18-49 demographic will probably be in all black or districts with a large black population while the white districts won't have these requirements.
Same old shyt but they will talk in the face until they are blue about how lazy Black People are.
I get it, but are you against a requirement for welfare recipients ? there's a requirement for all government aids

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In an ideal world no one would be on government benefits.:yeshrug: Benefits are supposed to be temporary until you get back on your feet and become a contributing member of society. So I don’t have a problem with this in theory. Of course in application we know how this may go.

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
go to job training, volunteer, or work 20 hours a week?

who the fukk on food stamps doesnt have 20 hours a week to volunteer :childplease: no problem with this
You're white. Of course you have no problem with this. shyt like this does not affect whites. Anyone who sees this as okay needs to read up on who's impacted by shyt like this.

Re: Medicaid work requirements proposal:

Michigan’s Proposed Medicaid Work Requirement Comes With a Racist Twist

There’s No Good Excuse For The Racist Impact Of Michigan’s Medicaid Proposal

This will be no different.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're white. Of course you have no problem with this. shyt like this does not affect whites. Anyone who sees this as okay needs to read up on who's impacted by shyt like this.

Re: Medicaid requirements.

Michigan’s Proposed Medicaid Work Requirement Comes With a Racist Twist

There’s No Good Excuse For The Racist Impact Of Michigan’s Medicaid Proposal
i dont give a fukk who it's for :yeshrug: asking someone to volunteer 20 hours a week if they want food stamps is not unreasonable. how is requiring someone to take job training or volunteer in their community "negatively impacting" anyone? :childplease:

Last edited:

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
i dont give a fukk who it's for :yeshrug: asking someone to volunteer 20 hours a week if they want food stamps is not unreasonable. how is requiring someone to take job training or volunteer "negatively impacting" anyone? :childplease:
The problem is requirement like this are always unfairly applied. Did you even bother to read?

And I don't want to hear some idealized bullshyt either about how things should be, because that's not how they are, and likely never going to be, so shyt like this should be avoided.